Hi! My name is Kelly Janes. I live in Northern Indiana with my husband (Andy) of 11 years, our son (Aidan) and our three fur babies. I work full time outside the home as an Ortho Clinic Tech, but during any free time you will find me in my craft room.
In 2013 my favorite scrapbook store closed and that is when I started looking online for crafting inspiration. After overcoming a little fear and anxiety I decided to start my own blog. I am passionate about the creative process of scrapbooking and I love learning new techniques! I enjoy traditional scrapbooking, card making, stamping, mixed media, and occasionally I’ll toss in digital/hybrid scrapbooking. I’m currently designing for The Cut Shoppe and have also designed for Hip Kit Club.
Just for a little added fun here are 10 random facts about me:
- I’m the mom of a micro-preemie.
- I could eat guacamole every day. No joke!
- I prefer cold, rainy days over warm, sunny days.
- I’ve worked at the same office since I graduated college.
- I scrapbook for the creative outlet. Documenting our memories is just a great bonus!
- I’m a “procraftinator”, but not in the true sense of the word. Most people use the term as an explanation to craft instead of completing housework. My definition is slightly different. I ALWAYS wait until the very last minute to get my projects completed. <<<Something I’m desperately trying to change!
- I’ve known my husband since we were little kids, age 6 or so, but we didn’t start dating until right after we graduated high school.
- I’m addicted to coffee. Iced or hot. I love them both.
- I prefer watching a TV series over watching a movie. (and when I say watching a TV series, I really mean binge watching… HELLO NETFLIX!)
- My very first job was washing cars at a car dealership.
Thank you so much for stopping by my crafty blog and I hope you’ll find some inspiration here!